Oh Reggie...

Tchay

Frequent Poster
(explaining why 3DS momentum dipped after the first couple weeks after launch)

"I would characterize the key factors as being… first party games, like Ocarina of Time or Star Fox, should maybe have been made available more quickly after launch."
- Reggie Fils-Aime - Nintendo President and Chief Operating Officer

NO flax

Well no *Can'tSayThisOnTV*ing doubt the ports should've been launch window releases. Still mad at the severe lack of wi-fi in Star Fox.

Tchay said:
(explaining why 3DS momentum dipped after the first couple weeks after launch)

"I would characterize the key factors as being… first party games, like Ocarina of Time or Star Fox, should maybe have been made available more quickly after launch."
- Reggie Fils-Aime - Nintendo President and Chief Operating Officer

NO flux
They should have released the 3ds like, a month later than they did really.

They could of actually tried to release a AAA title that wasnt released in the late 90s, too. That might of helped.

Kickback said:
They could of actually tried to release a AAA title that wasnt released in the late 90s, too. That might of helped.
SO MUCH THIS.
To be honest, most games being released ARE just rehashes.
SSFIV, OoT 3DS, SF64, Cave Story 3D(Although this is just a port), Rayman, and all 20 of those free games people are raving about :stare:

Yeah, despite my huge desire for MM3DS, I think a fresh zelda title on the 3DS would be sick. A whole new world to explore on the 3DS would be cool. I wonder what kind of Link they would use though.

They also should have waited to release details about the wiiu, until, I don't know, until they actually have a console to show. :stare:

Seriously they made the whole thing about the controller, at first I just thought they were just releasing a new peripheral. Plus the console on the show floor was only a mockup and isn't done yet.

Seriously nintendo, quit getting so far ahead of yourself.

If Nintendo announce MM3DS, I might actually sell it.

I played & completed all those games, not to mention a remake of Starfox 64 is a remake of a remake, but since it's gameplay is more arcade-focused I will let that slide.

*Can'tSayThisOnTV* Rayman 2 though.

The sole reason I'm not selling my 3DS is for Super Smash Bros. And that'll be in another two years or so. If they didn't announce it at e3, I probably would have sold it by now.

I seriously have barely even touched my 3DS. I'm not getting into OoT3DS that much for some reason. Its all just too familiar. I know what to do without even thinking about it and there are very few surprises. They really should have tried to change up the story/gameplay a little. :/

Zero said:
Wait till you get to Master Quest. ;)
xD
I'm waiting for Christmas/ til acekard+etc gets 3DS game support for the card, so that I can back up my 3DS games/DS games/add homebrew and such.

Back