OCRemix

pLover

Apparently plover is a type of bird.
I don't know, I haven't seen a thread for anything of the sorts on here. Anyone else visit OCR? I've been listening mostly to Kirby, Pokémon, DKC, and FFIV stuff lately, but there's a lot of great stuff there. Are most of you all familiar with OCR, or am I pretty much talking to myself here? XD

I like all the Mario music remixes. Go figure. :p There's a jazz version of the Mario theme that was performed by a live band; it's pretty sweet.

Mario said:
I like all the Mario music remixes. Go figure. :p There's a jazz version of the Mario theme that was performed by a live band; it's pretty sweet.

Oh, yeah, I heard that one! I really like it.

I've gotta say, my favorite of the albums I've downloaded is Serious Monkey Business (DKC2). I'm surprised, though, that there's only one Luigi's Mansion remix on the entire site.

I think it was Afro or someone that got me into OCremix. The ONE time I actually liked his musical recommendation. :dah:

Anyhow, I got permission from one of the OC artists to use his Metroid Prime remix in an upcoming youtube video of mine. SO *Can'tSayThisOnTV*ING EXCITED ABOUT THAT.

Here's the song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cz7ZJ2IfEDA

pLover said:
Mario said:

Oh, yeah, I heard that one! I really like it.

I've gotta say, my favorite of the albums I've downloaded is Serious Monkey Business (DKC2). I'm surprised, though, that there's only one Luigi's Mansion remix on the entire site.
I haven't been on there in a while. I've never downloaded full albums, either, just individual songs.

I must confess I haven't played any Luigi's Mansion. :dahroll:

You should! You can probably find it for dirt cheap now, and it's one of those longer games that's short enough that you can still play for high score a few times. It's similar to Pikmin in that aspect, it's maybe 7 hours long. And it's got an awesome soundtrack.

Actually, You can beat Luigi's Mansion in like 3.5hours if you don't go after the secrects and catch some of the ghost.
There are like 3 or 4 ghost you do not have to catch. They are optional.
Anyways,It's a really good game and you should play it. It is one of those games that you can play and beat it over and over again and never get tired of it.
It's also a very sad game if you think about the ghosts stories.

That's true, actually, about play time. It's about 7 hours for a completionist run. But it's so short and so much fun, I'm not sure why anyone wouldn't want to do that.

Anyway, back onto the subject of OCRemix. A friend of mine actually recently got a remix accepted. A bunch, actually, but the only one posted so far is called "Temporal Despair," a remix of a song from Pokémon Mystery Dungeon 2. I still have yet to listen to it. I should probably get on that XD

I love OCRemix. I have everything in the Chrono Trigger and Chrono Cross section downloaded.

OCremix is badass. I use it often, especially at school, because its not blocked. (When im too lazy to load the copy of tor+aurora that ive got in my :/h drive, that is)

Back