Nintendo collections

seanmacdonn

Post pics of all your nintendo things, I'll get started with my n64 collection
imagevwb.jpg

...how did that DMG get there...

Edit:I still have the box for the 64 and the matching controller has a new joystick similar to the gamecubes joystick. But I noticed in golden eye I actually move faster than my friends and I can hunt them down faster...

yeah, we replaced the ps3 with an xbox. They didn't steal my guitars, or the bag of money on the counter labeled, "money".

*(currently editing for context)*

I lurve Collection threads. Most of my stuff is boxed up per space issues, and even though I'm more or a Sega guy (but this isn't the thread for that) I think I still have some cool flax to share in hastily snapped pictures.

world1c.jpg

world2q.jpg

world3n.jpg

Sealed Super Mario World. Pretty neat since it's the first printing, hardly anybody bought this one as it was just included in the system pack-in. most of the boxed ones you find are the Players choice million seller whatever they call it.

n64s.jpg

Funtastic Series, Orange, Ice Blue, and Jungle Green. Surprisingly I don't even own the regular color.

boxnes.jpg

Boxed NES console, all the paperwork and stufff

nes101.jpg

Blurry NES photo from when I bought it (Bigfoot came over to play Contra)

gabs.jpg

Stack of around 50 flattened gba boxes (Don't have room to display them). Of course I have the games too but a shoebox with a bunch of tiny carts isn't much to see.

nesbox.jpg

boxed NES games, about 55 I think? Home Alone and Where's Waldo are sealed, both games suck so not gonna open them lol. Excuse the non nintendo items in the corner that's just how my shelf setup is ;)

nescarts.jpg

ton of NES carts and some snes carts

gcsnes.jpg

GC with GBPlayer and two regular Sneseseses. Had a mini but of course it got hacked up for modding :p

snesdirtyvt9.png

Dirtiest SNES I have ever seen. Couldn't leave it to sit in Misery on the Goodwill shelf, somehow works better than the two minty ones up there.

snes64box.jpg

Boxed SNES and N64 games. About 1/2 or so of loose 64 carts shown, I know I have gold Zelda and some other carts missing in that photo.

gcgames.jpg

Gamecube games

beatqy.jpg

DK Jungle Beat and more bongos. Pretty silly game so I don't use them much.

nestower.jpg

Spare NES consoles. The top one empty as it's being portablized at the moment

nesdanvantage.jpg

NES advantage controllers. Didn't bother to take pics of the rats nest of regular nes controllers I have.

portsx.jpg

Got the boxes for the GBAsp and DSlite, and a few more gbpocket colored cases and motherboards not shown. One of those pockets will eventually end up with a backlight once I get around to it.

That's most of it, but a few other things with no pix as I couldn't find them/didn't bother pulling them out of storage tubs:

A bin full of controllers, including a bunch of N64 colored controllers.
Console boxes for portables (gba DS and I think I have a Play It Loud colored GB box even though I don't own the actual unit)
Unhealthy amount of NES Zappers
Wii stuff (it's downstairs didn't feel like going that far :p)

I think I need to know what Sega things you have, as your Nintendo collection is impressive, and you say you are primarily a Sega collector...

Rough estimate/fuzzy math I would say Nintendo is about 35% of my collection. All my sega stuff I have 210 Genesis games (almost all of them boxed), All models Genesis 1-3, both models of Sega cd, Full 32x US Collection (not saying "complete" as I'm missing a 2 or 3 manuals and don't have the box for Space Harrier) somewhere between 50-60 each of Saturn/Sega CD, Saturn models 1 & 2, 101 Dreamcast games, 1 white DC console and a boxed Sega Sports black model, 8 Nomads (keep buying cheap broken ones and doing screen replacements lol), regular gamegear, blue gamegear, 15-20 GG games, and some Master System stuff I can't seem to get into, as most of the games I have I like better as their Genesis iterations.

wallydawg said:
Rough estimate/fuzzy math I would say Nintendo is about 35% of my collection. All my sega stuff I have 210 Genesis games (almost all of them boxed), All models Genesis 1-3, both models of Sega cd, Full 32x US Collection (not saying "complete" as I'm missing a 2 or 3 manuals and don't have the box for Space Harrier) somewhere between 50-60 each of Saturn/Sega CD, Saturn models 1 & 2, 101 Dreamcast games, 1 white DC console and a boxed Sega Sports black model, 8 Nomads (keep buying cheap broken ones and doing screen replacements lol), regular gamegear, blue gamegear, 15-20 GG games, and some Master System stuff I can't seem to get into, as most of the games I have I like better as their Genesis iterations.
Am I the only one with a CDX? Loool

Would take a pic but its all in a box so
I own all the unlicensed NES games that dont cost $100+ (That means all but like 5, which are 18+ rated ones ;) )

The only things I have worth noting; factory-sealed Gauntlet Legends, Animal Forest, and a Japanese copy of Kirby's Dreamland 2. Not pictured is the DMG-style Gameboy Pocket.

6296853615_d61e9d87d6_z.jpg

I've been playing a translated version of Animal Forest on my 64Drive. Along with every n64 game ever made :awesome:

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't animal crossing just a translated version of animal forest slapped onto a disc?

If you're talking about the GC, then yes. Basically when animal forest was made, the GC was right around the corner, so instead of releasing it in the US for the n64 they just put it on a disk. I haven't really noticed much difference between the two.

Apparently there was an Animal Forest Plus for the DD or something, and that turned into Animal Crossing GC

But yeah. Since everything was in Japanese, Tom Nook's errands were possibly the most fun yet obnoxiously aggravating obligation I've ever completed in any game ever.

My collection:

Wait, did you miss it? :(
I don't have anything Nintendo... never had... maybe I'll print out a picture of mario to fix this or something.

ttsgeb said:
My collection:

I don't have anything Nintendo... never had... maybe I'll print out a picture of mario to fix this or something.
you disgust me. I can't even look at you.

grossaffe said:
ttsgeb said:
My collection:

you disgust me. I can't even look at you.
Oh so your saying you had no childhood?
I didnt own a videogame until I was 13, and yet I still had nintendo products before then!

My first video game system EVER was a gba at 5, then a game cube. Before that, I had played the n64. I didn't know that there was anything other than nintendo until I bought a ps2 for my 9th birthday.

Back