NICE batteries for sale

DefectX11

HEY- if anyone is doing a PS2 or PS1 portable an need a good battery look no further! I've got 2 7.4 volt battery packs (unknown capacity) and these are HUGE. this will easily get you hours of battery life, compared to what I've seen on here. I had these custom made for a PS2p, but scrapped the project before it even took off...
Has a charge connector and the standard Sony PS1/PS2 power plug (PS2 SLIM only). consists of 2 packs, wired in series for a total of 7.4V. I don't know the capacity, nor do I have the equiptment to check it, but these cells are not chinese imports. I don't like to use those.

IF you don't think you have the space- you can easily cut the cables and have 2 7.4V battery packs. For two projects.

If you are interested I'll give you the dimensions. I don't have them next to me right now (I'm on a trip) but I'll be back in the next day or so. I can tell you that you will need space for these and are recommended for people who want to make a portable with LOTS of battery life (long trips... plane rides...) You could also use it as an external back up, or whatever floats your boat.

PM or email to griehm101@gmail.com. let me know what you are using it for and the space you've got to fit it into.

id remove your email or do this: myemail (at) emailsite (dot) com because of spam bots. And yeah, pics please

Back