Need help deciding whether or not I want to buy this analog

I went to 8mfx8 to ask him how much he would sell a Tapwave OEM Joystick Switch for. He told me 20 bucks for one and he'll throw in another one(I only need one) and some buttons. Anyway is this considered a good deal? I don't want to burn 20 bucks on something that could have been bought for less. If it's not a good deal does anyone know a good analog stick that's tiny? Not including the maxfire pro since the prongs are pretty fragile (I broke 3 of the prongs off and the wiring would be impossible).

Re: Need help deciding whether or not I want to buy this ana

Wait, he has more? Last I heard, they were all gone. But yeah, besides the 3ds analogs palmer has a line on, theres not many small sticks out there. So that price is good, as its all there is.

Is there any wire diagrams of it connecting to an n64 controller that I can look at? I haven't seen any use these before other than Zenloc.

If that's too expensive for you I'd be happy to buy the second stick off of you. :D

It's probably like most other joystick potentiometers, with two sets of three pins, one set for each axis. From the outside: left pin is vcc (to power), middle pin is the wiper (to controller), and right pin is ground (to ground, ofc).

At least, that's what I thought was standard.

Back