my stuff to sell/trade

TacoSlayer

hi I'm a new member here joined last december. This is my first time selling here so I need earn rep.
I have sold and bought items on sites such as ebay cragslist so I'm familiar with the process.
Here are the thing I'm going to sell

gba sp red no charger scratches from moderent wear when turned on it flashes red screen flashes on then off edit: I think the battery just can't hold a charge

ps2 agent under fire + driveing.elf(for freemcboot) agent under fire works driving.elf x2 untested(work when I used it atleast one should work)

psp 3000 disk drive untested (worked when I used it)

ps2 slim disk drive works but one ribbon cable has 2 bent pins and they are touching

psp 1000 replacement case never used like new all parts great for gc portables

4.3 inch back up monitor fits into psp 1000 replacement case missing some screws on the inside but still works

3x freemcboot memory cards all mulltinstall versions(it works on all ps2 I'm not sure if it works for 9000x ps2s) one has opl and usb advace preinstalled if you want the opl and usb advace memory card please specify when purchaseing

128 mb memory card exellent condition taken apart once

playstation + one year membership $40 I bought it on amazon a while back but I never used it.
fast delivery I will email code to paypal email

2x ps2 av cable

1 ps2 slim 7000- 9000 power cord

might sell my hacked psp go with several games maybe if I get an good offer

free stuff
ps2 online disk
ps2 slim stand (works on 79001 not sure what other ps2s it works on)
controller extention port
I will edit to this list
buyer needs to pay only for shipping

for trade
The only thing I really need at the moment is a dallian 5 inch screen + driver board, working xbox 360 controller (any condition as long as it works can be third party)
and a broken ps3 controller but I will consider other items as well

I accept only paypal
I offer free shipping to only us for most items
if you want to see any pictures or have an offer just respond back
thanks

How broken of a ps3 controller do you want? I have the board laying around, but not the flex cables with the triggers and bumpers.

I have two PS3 controllers that just flash the LEDs when plugged in but don't seem to charge and won't light up at all when not plugged in. They seem fine, otherwise. 4.3" LCD is what I would be most interested in, but SP might do it for me.

Crazy Inventor said:
How broken of a ps3 controller do you want? I have the board laying around, but not the flex cables with the triggers and bumpers.
sorry I needed the triggers and bumpers

vskid3 said:
I have two PS3 controllers that just flash the LEDs when plugged in but don't seem to charge and won't light up at all when not plugged in. They seem fine, otherwise. 4.3" LCD is what I would be most interested in, but SP might do it for me.

the lcd is still up for trade/ sale if you want it. I was thinking around $20 for the lcd or/and for one of the controller for the sp. If you have a better offer pm me and I guess we could work things out
I am kind of busy this week so you might not get an response till the weekend

Bumb still things up for sale
I also have broken nds lite just needs to replace top screen I think
no charger

just curious, what model is the sp? AGS. and about the ds...im also wondering about that, might be interested to try out the mod to remove the need of the top screen lol

Smeagle said:
just curious, what model is the sp? AGS. and about the ds...im also wondering about that, might be interested to try out the mod to remove the need of the top screen lol
I don't know what model the sp is. It is red and I think it has a blacklight. The Ds is perfect for the mod for the top screen is ripped out. The bottom screen is scratch under normal wear. I don't have a charger to confirm that it works I could sell you both for $17-$20 depending on wear you live. Of course shipping outside out the us would could a bit more
If you want pic just respond back

Back