my first hakc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright guiyz, i am going to teach you THE most essential hack of your lifetime, how to hack a laser.
but you might be asking "but modshroom why would i want to hack a laser?"
what are you a IDIOT? you can cut people up without even touching them, and you can blowup secret walls in banks and flax.

here is my complicated worklog, i know its complicated so don't expect to try this on your own

Day 1
My mom bought me a laser pointer for my 31st birthday, i couldn't get the casing open so i threw it on the tile until it cracked, after getting it open i used my teeth to take out all the little red wires because that is what you have to do to remove the power blockers, then i taped it all back together to make a final flush product.

PM me if you are looking to buy it, i wont go lower than 350 but we can haggle.
note: it doesn't turn on but its probably just the batteries

I bet that's used for other things than burning people, judging from the background. :stare:

:wtf:

Guys, if you couldn't tell, this is a pic from one of Palmer's older worklogs, considering he's only showing one picture....it's because...well...you know...

modshroom128 said:
My mom bought me a laser pointer for my 31st birthday, i couldn't get the casing open so i threw it on the tile until it cracked, after getting it open i used my teeth to take out all the little red wires because that is what you have to do to remove the power blockers, then i taped it all back together to make a final flush product.

I lol'ed hard at that.

modshroom128 said:
PM me if you are looking to buy it, i wont go lower than 350 but we can haggle.
note: it doesn't turn on but its probably just the batteries

I lol'ed even harder.

I didn't see the stuff in the background the first time. When I did see it, I lol'ed hardest.

robm said:
As it turns out, the picture you posted was not, in fact, a picture from a previous worklog by PalmerTech, which was a large part of the reason why I locked your thread. Seeing as how you did not respond to the accusation, I assumed it to be true. Unfortunately, said accusation was made in jest.

WHO ACCUSED ME OF STEALING MY WORKLOG PICTURE FROM ONE OF PALMER TECH'S BRILLIANT WORKLOG?
HE MUST BE A GENIUS IF SOMEONE RECOGNIZED THIS BEAUTIFUL WORK TO BE ONE OF PALMER TECHS JOBS.

tr:dahroll:

mod literally thinks this was a stolen worklog from palmer tech because of a post in this thread.
thread gets locked for it.
after some explaining it is unlocked, i love the moderator they r so smurt for figuring out this was not stolen from palmer tech.

and in the end palmer tech's modding abilities gets pooped on by everyone and their moderators.

Cool story, kid. Oh, and lern2grammer.

This thread is fail even if what you tried ever so hard to convey (but really just looks like random gibberish) in your last post is true.

mako321 said:
I don't get it.
there is nothing to get, someone closed this thread because he thought i stole this work from someone else.

making fun of the grammer in a "my frist hakc" thread?
your cool.

calling me a cow?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back