Mojang sucks. Hard.

Crap, now I have to see what I got...

If this sucks, I'm gonna be sad. I've always had such great luck with humblebundle games...

My god, I know they only had a couple of days, but REALLY? They made music, but couldn't be assed to make the buttons look DECENT? This doesn't bode well.

They just dicked around for 60 hours and focused on and produced all the things people DIDN'T want.

*Can'tSayThisOnTV*! WTF AM I SUPPOSED TO DO?

RTS elements, my ass! This is just a bunch of monsters throwing spawners of themselves around while I have no *Can'tSayThisOnTV*ing clue how to operate. Good God, Why?

Really, my feelings on this are: at least my money went to Child's Play, and not Mojang. Because this was mostly flax.

The complete lack of instructions is about as much utter BS as the buttons on the title screen.

I can't even figure out how to buy the things that look like they may be helpful to me, but I have no clue what they do.

controls:

Up: W, up arrow, or num 8
Down: S, down arrow, or num 2
Left: A, left arrow, or num 4
Right: D, right arrow, or num 6
Shoot: Space, Alt, Control, Shift, or C
Lay Track: X or R
Use: Z or E

I think I'll Tweak a few things, find a compiler, and put my fix'd build up... Not adding anything, but tweaks, nonetheless.
Yay source codes... :D

bic said:
What did you expect 3 people to hammer out over a weekend?
Good things.

Considering I've played games made in two days by a single person that are amazing.

AfroLH said:
bic said:
What did you expect 3 people to hammer out over a weekend?
Good things.

Considering I've played games made in two days by a single person that are amazing.
You have to remember that the only reason MC turned out to be good was because Notch got lucky while trying to make a L4D clone. Having high hopes for this is like waiting for a horse to crap anything other than crap.

Back