Mod Retro: The Video Game

mymixed

Hey everyone, I'm making a game for MR! It'll be programmed in Actions Script so you can play it on the internet! So what I hope to do is make a platform with all the MR characters! If any of you want to be in the game just post an many pics of yourself as you can (maybe a zip file). I'll will be using mostly side pictures and maybe some front pictures, but any pictures would be :awesome:! I have started the intro screen and part of the engine. Here's the link to the intro (The engine is way too beta):

http://simulatorthemes.com/development/uploads//Retro Fighter.swf

Names? Suggestions? Ideas? Right now its called Retro Fighter, but thats easy to change.

- mymixed

Oh, I got to update the swf. Anyway, I'm really working on the engine. Right now there is only two frames, that intro screen and black. That SWF doesn't have the second frame, it just looks nice :D. Any suggestions for the game? This will probably be pretty cool. Animating with pictures.

- mymixed

Pics? Side pics are the best and most useful. I might also make every character have a special attack, like Smash Brothers. I will probably also be able to do some avatars too.

- mymixed

Ok, sure. Its going to be an :awesome: mix of avatars and people! Also, we do need some pictures. What kind of selection menu should I use? Any ideas?

- mymixed

Make me a character.

Pick up a random sprite of a grim reaper. That would be my character.

Don't make me a character, but insert the ZN-80 chip somewhere. Make it an item, put it in as a background object, use it as a menu sprite. It's up to you, be creative.

2ltobhl.png

Well, I suppose you could mention me or something.

Okay will do,
Afro: I think I'll try and use your avatar, but we'll see.
D.J.: Grim reaper, possibly a pac-man ghost? What do you think?
Yoshi: I think George Washing and you (lime) will be different characters.
Toast: :awesometoast:! You'll be what you described but you can also be picked up as a health or something.
Mako: I think you'll be like the donkey kong of the game but with your avatar.
XCVG: Hmmmm.
Budnespid: I like the image you posted. Alot.

Anymore ideas?

- mymixed

Nah, the grim-reaper was originally my awesome-smiley, it went with the whole ghost thing.

I'm like, ModRetro's main character, so I should be in it.

I mainly fight with my sword, but I have arm flamethrowers too. I can throw N64p's at people, and occasionally it should be a koolaid pitcher. My grab attack should be with a hotglue gun web, and my final smash I jump into the air and crush someone with the tower of power while screaming WWWWRRRRRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY. Occasionally the tower of power should be replaced with a giant car battery with a wii hotglued onto it. My taunt should be me pulling out a glass of lemonade with an awesome face in it, then drinking it. Alternate costumes should be a headband version with a giant smile, a panda suit version, a version where my sword is a soldering iron, and a Billy Mays version.

SS

As you can see in the ad that I have bought at the very bottom of the page, I kick ass, and should thus be in your game. (Disregard this comment since Toast outbid me)

Something involving pikachu?

Back