Making portable...have a question

wyadith

Ive got two psp analog sticks..could I use those on a gc controller?I dont know if the potentiometers are the same kohms or if they have the same range of motion as a standard joystick
They might work on a whole different principal than standard but they have four wire connections. Any suggestions on this?

thanks.

Im trying to fit everything into a slim baby wipes container..looks like everything will fit
-the external trimmed wii DD thanks to Ashen and Emu_kidid.Im planning on having an external pocket battery with an extended wire.Makes it lighter and slimmer.

I was actually considering this for my portables. To bad I HATE the psp analog nub :( wish I could find some replacement 3ds analogs, they look nice and comfy. Anyway, I would think it would work as long as you wire it proper. Analog sticks measure x/y distance from a 0 point I believe so they should all be somewhat interchangeable.

Yeah I was gonna pop off the original nubs and glue the gamecubes on after I trim them down.Man there sure are alot of combinations to wire four wires correctly :sweat:

I think if I get two wired I can get x or y working and then Itle be a breeze :cool:
Only one way to find out..exept at the moment I dont have a functioning system lol

I can say with certainty those heatsinks aren't going to cut it. The GC chips get quite toasty. Those heatsinks wouldn't cool it for even 5 minutes. Best to go with a low profile computer cpu cooler or vga cooler.

Back