Looking for Someone Who Can Make PCBs

zeldaxpro

title says it all. I am looking for someone who can make PCBs, specifically the Laser Method. I already have the PCB layout (not to scale):

gbflashlayoutpcb_zpsb657b1f7.png

If someone could be ever so kind and make me a couple for the price of shipping, I would really appreciate it. I would even pay about $10 shipped for like 2 PCBs made? PM me or reply for more details, so we can work something out. I live in the USA. Thanks.

^^ I don't know what you are talking about, but that is so not true.. People who make homemade ones with the Laser Printer method, not even close to $50.

Can I make you pcbs (y/n)

onAUebT.jpg

Go ahead and PM me your dimensions and we'll figure this out.

(PS the jagged edges are from the pixellation of the ms paint drawing I printed, not because the etching comes out rough or anything)

Rohan Loomis said:
not to break it to you but PCBs are expensive like $50 for one 3 inch by 3 inch PCB.

Also, totally not true. I got 3 boards printed that were about 1.75x2.5 each for just over $20 total. Got 'em online.

It's not like anyone has any reason to doubt him.

If Aux can't help you, Downing might be able to CNC you something maybe, can't think of anyone else in the scene at the moment though.

SS

ShockSlayer said:
It's not like anyone has any reason to doubt him.

If Aux can't help you, Downing might be able to CNC you something maybe, can't think of anyone else in the scene at the moment though.

SS
cough cough

I would greatly suggest this site. I hear great things about them, their pricing is excellent, and they make PCB's with actual professional equipment--significantly more reliable and more capable than the home method. :p Specifically I'm referring to tolerances, and the minimum trace width you usually encounter with lazer printers and home equipment. Also, they do muli-layer boards.

Enough of my little infomercial, if you're interested or plan on making PCB's regularly then check it out.

-K

Back