Looking for a Nintendo 3DS working/nonworking

zeldaxpro

Hey guys I'm looking for a Nintendo 3DS working or nonworking/as is. I have tons of stuff to trade and also can pay with PayPal. It is for a school tech project that I want to do and would appreciate it if you could give me a fair deal. Some stuff I have or trade are psp go, Pokemon games for GBC, Nintendo ds fat, and some other stuff. Post or pm if interested. Thanks.

tom10122 said:
What's the project on? I have pieces but it is completely beyond repair.

The tech project at my school was bring in some type of handheld device and repair it. I was looking for a 3DS that was kinda repairable, but I wouldn't mind taking a working one and take that one apart at school. My teacher just wanted help us learn how handheld devices work compared to actual systems. Still u say it's beyond repair, but like how? Thanks.

yeah mine wouldnt work , My card slot for games went on it so I replaced it and it started acting funny, so I redid it but when I went to desolder it ripped up a trace . After that it only played download able games, let a friend borrow it , who broke it more. The main board is in half and missing pieces

Bump still looking for a as is or working 3DS. Will be willing to trade a 5.6" TFT LCD and a PSP GO for it. If interested please reply here or pm me for details. Thanks.

Back