Lithium-Air Batteries

From the youtube channel,
"As for consumers, our target is between 2020-2030.

The time required to develop this is simply a matter of working out the science."

In other words, they haven't worked out how to actually do it yet.

DO WANT!!
but I do hope that this is real/will actually happen because there has been almost no progress in the battery scene since it became large capacity and rechargeable.

Antome said:
they haven't worked out how to actually do it yet.
I'm pretty sure that that article was about IBM's first working prototype.

The XBox will be the N64 of 2030...

Can't imagine what will become of the gaming industry... and what kind of power the new console will consume.

Actually, the Xbox will be the CDi of 2030.
Plus, the power draw of consoles hasn't jumped nearly as much as it could've. As technology gets better, it requires less power to run.

SonyQrio... have you ever seen an xbox mobo? You can't trim that flax like you can an N64... It's like 6 layers and DENSE as a mother. The only way it's getting anywhere is if someone builds a hardware emulator, and that's just not gonna happen. (unless it's me... and that's just not gonna happen...)

ttsgeb said:
SonyQrio... have you ever seen an xbox mobo? You can't trim that flax like you can an N64... It's like 6 layers and DENSE as a mother. The only way it's getting anywhere is if someone builds a hardware emulator, and that's just not gonna happen. (unless it's me... and that's just not gonna happen...)
Geb: I was referring to the age of the console and the technology available at the time, not its trimmability.

None of those consoles will be portable-capable because the boards are huge. You could make a battery powered laptop, sure, but I am going to hazard a guess and say that 8 to 18 years from now, we may be able to just emulate all of those. :p

PalmerTech said:
None of those consoles will be -capable because the are . You could make a powered laptop, sure, but I am going to hazard a guess and say that 8 to 18 years from now, we may be able to just emulate all of those. :p
Palmer nailed it.

SonyQrio said:
PalmerTech said:
None of those consoles will be -capable because the are . You could make a powered laptop, sure, but I am going to hazard a guess and say that 8 to 18 years from now, we may be able to just emulate all of those. :p
Palmer nailed it.

dafuq

Back