iPod amplifier for GameCube

Blargaman91

I'm looking for that tiny amp for an iPod that's listed on eBay as something like "mini black portable amplifier speaker for iPod", but the one I ordered has not arrived after 3 months. Does anyone have one of these?

119rojs.jpg

edit: It would also be fine if it's just the PCB.

If you just need a small speaker, I have one around that runs off of a AA battery and has a male 3.5mm audio jack. The on-off switch is broken but stuck in the on position, so usually when using it I just flip the battery backwards to turn it off. I imagine you'll be using this in a project, though, so those things wouldn't matter as much. I'll take a picture if you're interested; it's in a box right now but I know where it is.

edit: it's a little bit taller than that and perhaps a bit thicker but otherwise roughly the same size.

What matters to me is size and power output. I'm looking for something with an output under 1w, and is hopefully small too, which is why I like that other one. If you can get dimensions of the circuit board and power output of your amp, that'd be great. Any pictures you have of the circuitry, too. Do you know how well it works with small speakers like DS Lite speakers?

I'll dig it up and crack it open to take some pictures and measurements for you sometime soon. I haven't tried it with anything but the speaker it's already got inside, but I don't think it's much bigger than a DS lite speaker

Back