I'm looking for something like this.

J.D

No Stranger To Love
newbitmapimageq.png

Basically something that has a headphone jack input that further amplifies it into 2 audio signals, so you could plug it into an iPod and TV at once or something. But that's not what I'm doing.

Anyway, anyone who can make sense out of this, can you help me?

You mean a splitter? I have one in my pocket right now. You don't need to amplify it, when it comes to headphones that's not really a problem.

Headphone splitter, that's all.

Um, that is NOT a headphone splitter.
You sillies.

Good luck finding THIS at your average store.

You could make it really easily though.

all you need is a broken ipod and two pairs of headphones

common ground, and red with red, orange/gold with orange/gold.

you shouldnt need any kind of amplifier.

J.D, that's really odd. Don't know what ipod you're smoking that has an audio input......

What do you want to do, and then we can help you.

230213753.jpg

Is this what you want?

Or do you want two males jacks and one female jack?

hey, jlee, its not everyone! and, snow, it doesnt matter what he wants to do. his diagram is clear. he wants 1 female split to 2 males.

J.D may have made an error in drawing, or that could be a horribly terrible pic in which the males we see are actually females.

Androgyns, you know.

snowpenguin said:
Androgyns, you know.
I taught you that word, try not to abuse it.
"Androgyns" isn't even a word actually.
Androgynous is, and happens to be what I taught you the definition of that time you jacked off to a picture of a dude you thought was a chick.

samjc3 said:
hey, jlee, its not everyone! and, snow, it doesnt matter what he wants to do. his diagram is clear. he wants 1 female split to 2 males.

jleemero said:
snowpenguin said:
Androgyns, you know.
I taught you that word, try not to abuse it.
"Androgyns" isn't even a word actually.
Androgynous is, and happens to be what I taught you the definition of that time you jacked off to a picture of a dude you thought was a chick.

Michaelthurston said:
c-c-c-c-COMBO BREAKER-KER-KER

Linking EPIC jlee

JD, it should be pretty simple. make sure you get the pins right though.

Now that you mention it I just noticed that the one is female and the two are male. I have no idea what you would do with that.

Back