I went to Comicon 2011

Tchay

Frequent Poster
VIDEO ADDED (below)

So I went to comicon 2011 on Thursday. I realize a lot of the good stuff happens on Saturday, but I was lucky enough to get in on Thursday as it was. Basically, 2 friends of mine gave my little brother and I their passes for a couple hours, and we just walked right in. I also made a video of the experience.

First thing I noticed was that there were TONS of hot girls. Dressed up, dyed hair, etc. We did look around for furries, but sadly I couldn't find any. I should note that most of the hot girls had boyfriends :dah: Next thing I noticed was how insanely crowed it was. TONS of people were at comicon. Being at comicon was like being in a large intersection of water currents going every direction-you couldn't stand still for very long. Then there were tons of booths, pictures, toy displays, lifesize lego statues. and other misc things.

My favorite event was the Nintendo Game Lounge. Not sure if it was part of comicon or not, but it was awesome. I demo'd a lot of nintendo games that aren't out yet. Hit me up in the chat and I'll tell you what I thought of Kid Icarus, Star Fox 64 3DS, Mario Kart 3DS, Super Mario 3DS, MGS 3DS, RE Mercenaries (meh).

I played another game thats not out yet. Just for you Grossafe ;)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u8CUhurn ... ideo_title

In all seriousness, though, that's sweet that you got to go. Palmer and I went last year and were going to go this year, but we couldn't get tickets. :( I'm buying a ticket the second they go up for sale this time. :p

I also left Palmer an obnoxious voicemail when I got to comicon :p

I'm about to upload the video!!!!

I wuv u SS, but Gross seemed to have more fap sessions to Skyward Sword than you. But only by a little.

ShockSlayer said:
Yeah, I guess.

Ooh.
A drunk fapping grossaffe, that's a fantastic mental image right there.

:awesome:

SS
it is currently fact

chug3.gif
:awesomebanhammer: :awesomegrossaffe:

Back