I need to pick a lock

D.J

The Official Ghost/Reaper of ModRetro
So, my friends, I need to pick a lock. It uses a key to unlock and it looks pretty shiny/new. Help?

I also need help picking a lock. I've heard good things about Masterlock, but I'm still open to ideas.

Bump key is the easiest way, otherwise you'll require a tension wrench, a feeler pin, and a pin rake (optional.)

You can make these yourself or buy them.

Well, I'm good now, I found that the door opens outward so I pulled on it and it snapped open with minimal damage.

Basement_Modder said:
Bump key is the easiest way, otherwise you'll require a tension wrench, a feeler pin, and a pin rake (optional.)

You can make these yourself or buy them.
Exactly. A bumpKey will open most locks, but apparrently not most masterlocks. They have like a tighter spring at the back or something that prevents bumping.

Need more info. Padlock? Door lock? Safe lock? Maybe a company name as well, as different companies usually have different pin types. I would suggest making a torque wrench from an alan wrench and a jimmy from a box cutter blade. Or if you live in a state where you can, order a lockpick kit.

OH OH I KNOW!

I made a nice lockpick out of a pen and a paperclip!

Get a pen with a METAL clip to hold it onto your shirt, pull that out and then make a tension wrench out of it. Then bend a paper clip.

::3:

Back