I need some advice/help on buying a new TV.

D.J

The Official Ghost/Reaper of ModRetro
So, I have a 19" DYNEX currently but when I play my Xbox on it or watch movies, its sucks and cuts out the picture. So, with my birthday coming up, I want to buy a new one. I also have no idea of what I'm doing.

I'm looking for a decent size TV, maybe 32" or 29" like my dad.

My budget is kind of around 400 depending upon if I can sell some stuff. I'm not looking for the best of the best, I'm just looking for a TV that's good for my purposes.

So, anyone got a suggestion/advice for me?

your dad is a 29"? wild.

i probably wont be much help. mostly because i'll tell you to get a CRT.

The vizio problems... they mostly sound speaker related - who isn't using better speakers than the in-built ones anyway?

Bibin said:
The vizio problems... they mostly sound speaker related - who isn't using better speakers than the in-built ones anyway?
actually, on a related note, I have noticed speaker problems, but plugging in external speakers through the headphone jack doesn't make it any better. I'm wondering where the issue may lie. The audio amp?

Bibin said:

I don't. Why should I have to? Besides, even if I did, I didn't willingly pay my hard-earned money for a malfunctioning set.

Back