I have a job kinda

ToastBucket

tost
So a guy at my high school just left for college and recommended me to his old employer. I just got off the phone with her and it sounds like a pretty sweet gig. It's a home automation business that makes control systems for your thermostat, hot tub, TV, etc. that can all be controlled by your phone. It's a small local business, so all the work is done by the two founders and it seems they just want a helper. Since I've got water polo every day for the next few months, she said I could just come in on Saturday's that I'm available and work for a few hours. I'd be getting $14/hour to do basic soldering and assembling small housings.

Non franchise job = so much you win you have no idea.

(Unless you have a non franchise job which in turn means you have a general idea about the aforementioned subject. If so please disregard this post and move on.)

Man, I really wish there was a job like that available to me :(

I would work that job so hard :p

Yeah it was incredibly easy to get. The guy who used to work there just sent me a message on Facebook with their information, I emailed them, then she called me practically telling me I have the job. Also, if anyone's interested, here's the website. http://www.ourhomespaces.com/

Back