How, exactly do you do an anti-glare mod?

There are guides on this. :wtf: Someone shouldn't have to repost because you're too lazy to find hail's guide yourself.

And it adds glare, get your facts straight. It removes the layer that kills glare, adding glare but making the screen look better.

It doesn't make the screen not glare up. In fact it does the opposite and you will get more glare. But the screen will be brighter and more vivid.

I mainly made the tutorial for those who have a scratched up screen and the anti-glare removal mod gets rid of that problem.

I will post the mod in the screen section for you.

Interesting.

And snowpenguin, excuse me for thinking that information on modding a SCREEN would be found in the screen section. Next time I'll be less absurd.

Lolwhut? All I said was that there are guides on this and that you should not try to get us to repost them because you can't be bothered to go find them.

I'm not so stupid that I wouldn't look before posting. I looked in the screen section and nothing was here (until hailrazer posted it a few minutes ago)

Don't get me wrong, I'm a n00b, but I'm not retarded. I guess we just misunderstood each other, because I assumed you meant that there are guides somewhere else on the site.

And on a side note, I just looked in the General Modding Skills section, and there's only one guide, which was Bac's and had a broken link to the real guide, so... yeah.

I hate it when someone asks a completely legitimate question, and someone is like "GOOGLE IT N00B" or "FIND IT YOU RETARD!". Only *Can'tSayThisOnTV*tards say stuff like that.

stay%20on%20topic.jpg

Back