How do I ship to belgium?

epicelite

Frequent Poster
I never mailed anything to anywhere more foreign the Canada.

I need to mail a game there.
Whats the cheapest/easiest way?

I'm sure the USPS site has plenty of information. It can't be any worse than out Canada Post one, which sucks balls.

Package it up.
Walk into a Post Office.
Tell them you want to ship "First Class International"
They will give you a customs form to fill out.
It will cost around $4-$7 for just one game in a small box/package

epicelite said:
Thanks Hailrazer. ::3:

Will I need anything special to fill the forum out?

Your info , his info, value of contents, his phone number (but you can just put anything there if you don't have it).

I wouldn't recommend USPS though, unless you want a high risk of it being lost in transit. Also, it does actually take up to 3 months for "first class mail international" to arrive to your customers if it doesn't get lost in transit.

The priority one takes 1 month and you still risk having it lost in transit :dah:

Well, that's my experience with them at least for parcels to Kuwait :gonk:

βeta said:
When you ship to Belgium, it doesn't go through Kuwaiti customs. :o

:dahroll:

Who said anything about customs? I never paid a single penny for customs through USPS, but for express parcels (DHL, TNT, FedEx, uPs, Aramex, etc.) that's a different story (minifum fee is 10.5 KD - you do the conversion) :cry4:

aceboy44 said:
I wouldn't recommend USPS though, unless you want a high risk of it being lost in transit. Also, it does actually take up to 3 months for "first class mail international" to arrive to your customers if it doesn't get lost in transit.

The priority one takes 1 month and you still risk having it lost in transit :dah:

Well, that's my experience with them at least for parcels to Kuwait :gonk:

Nah not really. I have shipped USPS First Class International around 40 times. Nothing ever got lost and it all arrived safely.

And it only takes long if customs stops it. Most of the time it takes between 2-4 weeks. The longest it ever took was 6 weeks.

Well, whenever I order anything from the US using UPS, they screw me over on some "brokerage" BS.

epicelite said:
XCVG said:
Well, whenever I order anything from the US using UPS, they screw me over on some "brokerage" BS.

>UPS

Found your problem. :dahroll:

I know. From now on, FedEx or USPS. Or, preferably, order from someplace else, like Hong Kong, Japan, or the UK. Half the time shipping is actually cheaper from those places.

Back