Holiday Gift lists

Yoshilime M.R.

Master of Limes
So, As the holiday session rolls near, What are you asking for this year? Posts a list or what you want here!

A zippable hoodie,
Chuck tailor high tops
Junk and building supplies
duct tape
Candy canes and cream savers
RC cars
sharpies and pens of that sort
usb flash drives/portable hardrives
Scott pilgrim books
subs to cool magazines (popular mechanics, readers digest)
jeans
Hot glue sticks
mechanical pencils
Sketch books
Sculpy clay
DVD's
stuff
A ferari (Mauve or Choclate brown)
The country of Canada
The lost ark or holy grail, in pink or periwinkle
Garbage, preferably in hefty no scent bags
A watch (Zeturi Fulfilled!)
XBLA/wii points cards

Not much right now.

Weezer - Blue Album Deluxe
A Spaniard in the Works by John Lennon
A Hard Day's Night - DVD
Help! - DVD

I was gonna ask for an Android tablet but I can't find one I really like that isn't outrageously expensive. (I'm looking at you, Samsung Galaxy Tab. ಠ_ಠ)

New Mouse, my G5 is finally on its way out. Shooting for a Deathadder.

New Mousepad. The one I have now is 1) SEXY and 2) High Performance, slick, solid, I love the thing. BUT, it's too damned small for me to do well outside of PUBs and low-range PUGs, so it's time to upgrade. I'm thinking a PureTrak Classic will do nicely.

New videoglasses/HMD, something PRACTICAL, for videos mostly, 3D Capable, etc. Headplay or VR920, I'm thinking.

Kinect. Sure, no good games for it, but I don't give a *Can'tSayThisOnTV*, I still WANT one, whether it's Christmas for 4 months from now, I want to have it for when decent games pop up.

Nothing again this year, probably. Money's tight around my household. Luckily I actually have a job this year so I can just buy myself something.

What I WANT? Unrealistic.

I would like a workshop with about every tool I will ever need. Ever. That's unrealistic, because, like Thursty, my family is having financial issues this year. I may get a laptop, though. Nothing special, probably an i5, crappy gpu, 4 GB DDR3, and mayyyybe 500 GB HDD. That will be my late graduation/birthday and Christmas present likely.

However, the workshop wish is slowly making itself a reality, because when my knee is all healed up my dad and I are gonna start cleaning out the garage and stuff...I hope.

jleemero said:
New Mousepad. The one I have now is 1) SEXY and 2) High Performance, slick, solid, I love the thing. BUT, it's too damned small for me to do well outside of PUBs and low-range PUGs, so it's time to upgrade. I'm thinking a PureTrak Classic will do nicely.
My Kensington mousepad is about 5 years old, I think I'll switch to the PureTrak Classic as well.

Other then a Lycosa keyboard, I'll probably just buy games from the Steam Christmas sale. Might buy a quality mic as well, instead of this flaxty one from Newegg that cost like $3 :p

A laptop. Preferable an Acer TimelineX 3820TG. Also a boomer with nuclear armament.

All I want this year is to see my family. We've all left home now so it's really the only time we're all togeather.

So, my mother had a lapse in judgement, and asked me to help her with a PayPal issue.
She tells me to login and look through recent purchases for something from some IDon'tRememberDangit store.

So I do, and I realize that she didn't think that through, as I was presented with the bigass list of recent purchases.
She's been Christmas Shopping.

So, of my previous list:
jleemero said:
New Mouse, my G5 is finally on its way out. Shooting for a Deathadder.

New Mousepad. The one I have now is 1) SEXY and 2) High Performance, slick, solid, I love the thing. BUT, it's too damned small for me to do well outside of PUBs and low-range PUGs, so it's time to upgrade. I'm thinking a PureTrak Classic will do nicely. //Confirmed, Ordered

New videoglasses/HMD, something PRACTICAL, for videos mostly, 3D Capable, etc. Headplay or VR920, I'm thinking. //Confirmed, Headplay + Battery, Ordered

Kinect. Sure, no good games for it, but I don't give a *PLINK*, I still WANT one, whether it's Christmas for 4 months from now, I want to have it for when decent games pop up.

AND some other flax, including 4th Edition Pocket Ref, which I've been wanting for awhile, and the awesome TF2 Mug from Thinkgeek.

As far as I know I'm most likely getting Blue Album Deluxe since I had to help my mom find it on Amazon. XD

I might also be getting some cool stuff from the Valve store -- a RED/BLU TF2 coffee mug, a Half-Life 2 bumper sticker and Black Mesa parking permit set, and maybe RED and BLU plush sticky bombs.

As for the Android tablet, I'm considering asking for a Nook Color. If I can root it it'd make a badass tablet for $250.

jleemero said:
So, my mother had a lapse in judgement, and asked me to help her with a PayPal issue.
She tells me to login and look through recent purchases for something from some IDon'tRememberDangit store.

So I do, and I realize that she didn't think that through, as I was presented with the bigass list of recent purchases.
She's been Christmas Shopping.

So, of my previous list:

AND some other flux, including 4th Edition Pocket Ref, which I've been wanting for awhile, and the awesome TF2 Mug from Thinkgeek.

Similar story here. I was on my mom's Amazon account for some reason and saw there were some adjustable dumbbells on there I had been eying.

Aaand she brought me to Best Buy today to show her the mouse I wanted.
She was all nervous about how many Razer mice there are.

Alone 3 by Rivers Cuomo
The Pinkerton Diaries by Rivers Cuomo

Already got:
BOSS BR-864 8-Track Digital Recorder

I changed my mind. I really, REALLY need an electric shaver. I need to be clean shaven at the job, and no matter that kind of razor or shaving "scream" I use, I end up with bad sores on my face and neck. Bringing me back to the good ol' days of acne.

So ya, trying to find a decent electric shaver for ~ $50, since those don't really irritate my sensitive skin so much.

Back