HBPSG3 or the Ol' "School" PG3

Hackerbilly

Hey I just finished my genesis portable that i have been working on for a while now
(about 1day) Anyways HBPSG3 stands for HackerBilly's Portable Sega Genesis 3
but idk which i like better The Ol' "School" PG3 or HBPSG3 you decide
i am going to post a vid about it ... tomorrow

Twilight Wolf said:
No need to be jerks about it, either of you. :stare:
Is it being a jerk when its exactly truthful? And HAckerbilly, get a tripod. Or set your camera on something. That video would give me a headache if I watched more than 2 seconds of it.

I'd consider it being a jerk if you only commented specifically to say "nobody cares." Remember the old adage -- "if you can't say anything nice, keep your mouth shut."

Twilight Wolf said:
I'd consider it being a jerk if you only commented specifically to say "nobody cares." Remember the old adage -- "if you can't say anything nice, keep your mouth shut."
Get out of my internet! :dah: We don't play by silly IRL rules.

J.D said:
No, you play by MR's rules. I helped write those rules, pally, and I also have the power to enforce them.

Now no more off topic or I'll issue warnings.

HackerBilly, you might want to turn on a light and set the camera down when you're making a video. Take pictures too. I'm sure you have a decent enough portable, don't present it like a n00b.

Twilight Wolf said:
J.D said:
No, you play by MR's rules. I helped write those rules, pally, and I also have the power to enforce them.

Now no more off topic or I'll issue warnings.
You know I was joking right? :neutral2:

Back