Happy Birthday Twlightlight Wolf and DK!

zeturi

DEMON PIE!
:awesome: You're both getting older! Death comes ever closer! :awesome:

Nah, but seriously, have a good time!

DK  said:
epicelite said:
What did you get for your b-day?

Off to Uganda over Easter so my folks got me a lovely pair of binoculars for it :awesome:

You should attach a missle launcher and laser designator onto each side. And maybe a toaster on the top for those long stake-outs. :awesome:

Off to research monkies so I shouldn't be in enough danger to need a rocket launcher, also would be difficult to get it past customs.

DK  said:
Off to research monkies so I shouldn't be in enough danger to need a rocket launcher, also would be difficult to get it past customs.

Ah, cool. Well, in any case, do NOT bring a banana suit. That's an accident waiting to happen...

Happy birthday, DK! And thank you, everyone!

My birthday present was my desktop, though I did pay for a lot of it. I ended up having some problems with it, though, unfortunately (details are in the thread I made about it). I also got $100 from my parents (totally a surprise! :D ) along with a copy of Maximum PC (I've installed a bunch of the programs on the CD-ROM that comes with it) and I got the remastered edition of Abbey Road from my sister. My grandparents in California sent me a book about cars from the 1940's and $10!

EDIT: 700th post for great justice!

Back