Got Some PTH08080's and PTH08000's for grabs.

RevRon

I have a whole bunch of PTH08080's and PTH08000's. I used 100 micro farad capacitors and 2.2K ohm resistors. If anyone needs some shoot me a P.M.

Edit: They are comprised exactly the way they are below.

http://revision3.com/systm/n64/#seek=298:392

I am giving them away while supplies last. All you pay is shipping. From Ohio Zip 45662.

Here Is Whats Left.

PTH08080WAZ - Shipped

PTH08080WAH - Shipped

PTH08080WAH - Shipped

PTH08000WAS - Shipped

PTH08000WAZ - Shipped

PTH08000WAH - Available

Pending items may be changed to available if the pending party changes his/her mind.

Sounds cool, could I use one with a random power supply to make a adjustable voltage output thing for testing junk? How easy is it to adjust?

In order to adjust it, you'd need to solder components to it a certain way. If you want to make a power supply with instant adjustable voltages, google is your friend.

Caredo said:
In order to adjust it, you'd need to solder components to it a certain way. If you want to make a power supply with instant adjustable voltages, google is your friend.

Just use a potentiometer to adjust the voltage. However a PTH08080 is not good for this application, since it only goes up to 5.5V. An LM317 is common but it is a linear device, which means HEAT. There are better parts but I can't remember the number. Anyway TI has a good selection if you are brave enough to order free samples from them.

How many do you have? I'll take 'em all :D (Unless somebody speaks up and desperately needs one)

Sorry Eurdrue, they are one per person. If you, Bacteria, and ßeta P.M me your addresses I will get you a quote on shipping.

Ordered S'more!!!

f.jpg

Why LM317s? They're crap and you can get them anywhere. Why not PTN04050C or PTN78000?

Nevermind, I'm just nitpicking here. I just ordered some samples too.

Because you can only order 1 of each of the PTH08080's and PTH08000's which equals six and you can order eight items total. If it's free, why not. :dahroll:

Back