Goooood Screen??

zeturi said:
http://cgi.ebay.com/New-4-3-TFT-LCD-Car-Monitor-Color-camera-DVD-VCR-CCTV-/230503860352?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item35ab19c880

Dis be cheaper. Also, topic need to be in the Screen section, but meh.

Cheers! Would it be an alright screen for an N64p?

Also, could a Mod please move to the Screen Section? (I'm terribly sorry).

So far, no one has bought any of the 4.3 inch screens yet, so there's no idea on the quality. It's probably similar or the same as the 3.5 inch screens, which varies. If you don't mind the widescreen stretch, it will probably look fine with the n64.

Would it always be in widescreen? Or is there a switch or anything? Because with SSB64, MK64 and SM64, I've found that they all look terrible when in widescreen.

I don't believe there is a switch for either one. I haven't seen a 4.3 inch screen that isn't widescreen. I'll try to find a 4.3 inch fullscreen LCD, and post it if I can find one.

Thanks Zeturi! I'm looking mainly for the psone screen, but finding PAL one's are SO difficult to find cheap :p

Keep in mind that it is 16:9 which means it will stretch your video. I don't think it is capable of adding bars instead- if you wanted that just go with a 3.5" screen since you don't gain much in the way of size. It also only takes composite, which is fine for MOST things. If you can live with that, go for it.

That DX screen is 4::3:.

- Model: ET-430
- 4.3 inch color TFT LCD display monitor
- 960 x 468 pixels resolution (4::3:)
- System: PAL/ NTSC auto switch
- Compatible with most cameras
- Power source: 12V DC (requires professional installation)
- English/Chinese user manual included

(Obviously not 960x468 pixels, but it should be a good screen.)

Mario said:
That DX screen is 4::3:.

- Model: ET-430
- 4.3 inch color TFT LCD display monitor
- 960 x 468 pixels resolution (4::3:)
- System: PAL/ NTSC auto switch
- Compatible with most cameras
- Power source: 12V DC (requires professional installation)
- English/Chinese user manual included

(Obviously not 960x468 pixels, but it should be a good screen.)
DO WANT

It doesn't look widescreen in the pic, though....
sku_47973_1.jpg

If you've bought one and can confirm that it is indeed 4::3:, then booyah. I would definitely be looking into these, as they are a nice compromise between the PSone LCD and 3.5 inchers. Should be fairly low in power consumption as well, like the 3.5 inchers.

It is widescreen. Look at the picture again. Assuming the picture is not stretched, it is widescreen. You're right though, it doesn't look quite right. Maybe they cheated a bit and made it 16:10.

Back