Give me a chance to defend myself, geez.

Status
Not open for further replies.

pLover

Apparently plover is a type of bird.
First off, I didn't see any mods asking me to drop the subject. I'm not saying no one did, but when I'm the the chatroom, all I pay attention to is me and the person I'm directly talking to.

Secondly, flaming is insulting, not ignoring someone. And even if ignoring someone DID qualify as flame, I wasn't ignoring anyone, I was just not paying attention to them. Ignoring is seeing them but disregarding. Not paying attention to someone is being completely unaware.

Third, I still don't see what's so wrong about asking someone's age. I don't see how I'm in the wrong to try to find out how old someone is when they have made claims from being eleven to being fifteen. How is that kick-worthy?

How is this thread worthy? You have the power of PMs, use it.

EDIT: You just made a thread which got locked. Keep going, I'll laugh as this is completely ban worthy I'd imagine.

Ok, one more time.

You were kicked because you were asked, by two separate mods, to cease and desist immediately. We were ignored. "Not seeing" us telling you that is hard to believe, but the point remains - you didn't stop when asked. Or banditpaw1, who was also kicked for the same offense.

One more time - locked for irrelevancy. Got a problem, we'll hash it out in PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back