Getting no Video Signal after Mobo trim

nuke

Title says all.I just finished trimming my board to a medium cut. I've done all the fixes and wired up pretty much everything except I'm NOT sure about the screen. I connected composite video from the PSONE screen to the front of the board(where there are the caps) and when I boot up I get nothing. I'm pretty sure Everything works because the CPU/GPU gets real hot after a second(Cus I didnt rewire the thermal protection). From the screen I've wired 5V(to the 5V on the power plug on the mobo), ground(to ground on the power plug) and composite video near the caps. I'm not positive if I wired the composite correctly but it should be because I checked the pic Ashen made. Can anyone show me where to wire the composite? Or anything that you think that will help.
Thanks

P.S-Will provide pics if anyone wants them

Is the screen even turning on? The PSOne screens require 7.5v for power. The 5v line is just a remote on signal line.

Test your cube on a TV before adding another variable to the mix.

You can get composite video from the points I've labeled in my guide. Or you can hook up directly to the capacitor shown here:

DSCN0687.jpg

However hooking up to this point will bypass some components. Also is the video ground hooked up to your PSOne screen?

Aright I'll try that. And yes ground is connected. I'm sure if I connected it right though. I wired it to the ground on the regulator board plug on the mobo.

Back