GBC cart mod

i know this is one of the oldest mods in the book but man is this ish addicting! i cant stop doing it heres my best two http://s883.photobucket.com/albums/ac36/jesse_price_92/more mods/. the first ones harry potter and we all know what the second one is. FYI if you do plan on doing this BE CAREFULL! when doing it with harry potter, bc i did this mods to both of my copys and both times i just barely nudged the save battery and it deleted my game both times although it doesnt matter since i dont really play that game. that hasnt happened to any other cart ive done and ive done plenty of other games

Does anyone know what the second one is? I'm guessing Pokemon: Crystal.

Nice mod. I love Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone for GBC, I'm glad to see someone else does too.

If you want to avoid deleting game saves do the cart mod with the game loaded in the gameboy. Then after you finish putting the led in make sure the battery is snug and then remove it from the GB. This method can also be used for replacing the save battery.

prumpa said:
If you want to avoid deleting game saves do the cart mod with the game loaded in the gameboy. Then after you finish putting the led in make sure the battery is snug and then remove it from the GB. This method can also be used for replacing the save battery.
That's fine for adding a LED, but for actually replacing the battery they should do it the right way and wire a second battery (or cap) temporarily.

Back