Games you are ashamed to admit you enjoy.

Yoshilime M.R.

Master of Limes
One game that i should be ashamed to admit i enjoy is Runescape. It's simple yet complex enough nature makes it easy for me not to feel overwhelmed, but also not bored.

Got a game you feel ashamed to like?

Animal Crossing :D Although I actually haven't played it in likr 5 years :p

Dynasty warriors 3 and 4

I LOVE THOSE GAMES. And they never get old for me. But my friends make fun of me to no end for liking them.

I also LOVED "A Bugs Life" for the Playstation.

Loved Lion King for SNES, but you can suck it, if you think I'm ganna have any shame in loving this classic.

Here's my real sham: LoveHina Datesim

:dahroll:

Lol, J.D, I used to play Animal Crossing too. :p

Fell down on it after a while, though.

To be honest, I can't think of any games I'm "ashamed" to admit I've played. I do own a copy of World of Warcraft, though.

animal crossing is fun, and i'm not sure why. i mean, it's not like theres much to do, but i used to play it for hours on end.

Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare. I guess that makes me a CoDFAG. I don't play it for the multiplayer though, I just love the campaign. I enjoyed MW2 as well, but I only have it for 360 and I never touch my 360.

The Sims 2, too cheap for number three. I like putting people in small rooms and setting them on fire like the psychopath I am.

I don't know why people are like "OMG YOU PLAY COD? cigarette". It's a good game, period. If you don't like it, that's your prerogative, but you have no right to bash other people for playing it. You need to shut the *Can'tSayThisOnTV* up anyway, because you're in the minority -- far more gamers like COD than those who don't.

Why on earth would anyone be ashamed to admit they play Katamari?

Amper, I think most people who dislike Call of Duty prefer to just dissmiss it as just another generic brown FPS in an oversaturated market. To be honest, though, I played MW2 a few times and I actually had a lot of fun with it, and I'm a TF2 lady. I just never bothered with picking it up because it's still full-price last time I checked (a big deterrent that seems to exist with all of the CoD games for far too long) and I simply can't play FPSs on my PS3 anymore, and the PC version sucks.

The DJMAX series.

I literally have wasted most of my three year's worth of free time on this game series, but I really really liked it.

Portable 2 had at least 2880 Playcounts.
Portable 3 currently has 1712 Playcounts. Glitches in the game made me restart three times, bringing this game to a grand total of about 2430+.
Black Square had ~1650 Playcounts, but I restarted the game and now have 384.
CE had 126 Playcounts, then I ditched it because it was for beginners and was too easy for me.

I also recently bought Trilogy (~230 Playcounts) and Hot Tunes (129 Playcounts).

All of it is at least 7445 Playcounts for all the DMP games. That isn't even counting Portable 1, which didn't have a Playcount counter.

And considering an average DJMAX Level takes 2 minutes to complete, and that failed levels aren't tallied, I would have easily wasted 250 Hours of my life on this game series alone.

*Awrrrgh....* *grumble* *grumble*

Pfft, I've spent over 1300 hours on Team Fortress 2 alone. That's only counting how long I've been playing on this PC, too. If you factored in playing it on my dad's laptop AND on the PS3 I'm sure you could double that. XD

Command and Conquer Generals. Me and my friend play that against each other or co-op against bots. It's regarded as the worst C&C game ever, but I find it pretty fun.

I'm more ashamed of playing TF2 than COD. Because TF2 is a quirky, goofy, out of the ordinary shooter. But that's why I like it.

I have C&C Generals, it's fun lol.

And yeah, Katamari is kickass. Anyone who says otherwise hasn't played it.

Oh, Super Mario Bros 2. Everyone hates it, but it's probably my favorite SMB game.

J.D said:
Oh, Super Mario Bros 2. Everyone hates it, but it's probably my favorite SMB game.

I LOVE THAT GAME :)

oh and I am pretty ashamed to admit that I love Jumping Flash 1 & 2 for the playstation. If you have heard of those games then, high five.

I really like the pokemon games, but people at school gave me crap about it. So I stopped playing for awhile.

Really, I always get crap about not playing pokemon from my friends...
Also, Runescape is win.

Back