Gameboy Micro - $25 shipped

zeturi

DEMON PIE!
I have a black gameboy micro with a silver faceplate, with the charger. There are very, very light, unnoticeable scratches on the faceplate, and is a 10/10 everywhere else. I'd rate it like a 9.5/10 for overall condition. I will send it fully charged.

98aee763.jpg

I will also send it with priority mail and tracking. Final price is $25, then it goes to the craigslist shark

Re: WTT: Gameboy Micro for DualShock 3 Controller

GET OUT OF MY THREAD, PIE Sega

But yeah, if nobody has a controller to trade, I'm selling the Micro for $40 shipped.

zeturi said:
Look who's talking...

Just Kidding

EDIT: There is only enough bandwidth for one pie on these forums... and that's you! [/changeavatar]

Royal said:
EDIT: There is only enough bandwidth for one pie on these forums... and that's you! [/changeavatar]
That's right, walk away... :p

Anyways, already got a PS3 controller on the cheap so I'm gonna sell this for $35 shipped. If I have no bites in a few days, off to the craigslist waters.

Re: Gameboy Micro - $35 shipped

If my mom's debit card that's linked to her Paypal wasn't all *Can'tSayThisOnTV*ed up I'd buy that right away.

Hopefully something can happen for you in the next few days. If your mom has any other credit/debit cards, they're really easy to set up. Or, you could convince her to let you open your own bank account... :p

zeturi said:
Royal said:
That's right, walk away... :p
Meh, the one I have now is cooler than a non-moving pie.
7818604_orig.jpg

INTO
1453536_orig.gif

I still don't know how to resize though...

I'm slightly interested. But seeing as I have no games anymore, this is useless to me.

Do you have any games to sell/include with it?

Sadly, no. Since you say you are uninterested in it without games, I will move it to craigslist unless you PM me for it. I'd like to finish buying my China supplies sometime soon.

Back