FS: Unfinished Snizzles(SNESp)

ShockSlayer

Probably SS
Well, I have a wii laptop, so I'm not really interested in this thing anymore. It lacks a retro duo, batteries, and shoulder buttons. Everything else is in, audio amp(with headphone jack) screen, mostly finished case(lacks cart slot hole) with controller (squishy tacts ::3:) installed, other misc things.

I'm thinking it's worth about $70.

If anyone is legitimately interested and has money, let me know. I can't seem to find any pics, I will probably take a video for it later.

SS

is it the latest one that you made with no DD or is it the first one with acrylic id pay $80 for it the first one

I know I'm a few days late, but I'm interested in buying it. Are you missing the shoulder buttons themselves, or have you not wired the connections? And how big is the screen? And of course, this is all assuming you haven't sold it yet XD

There are no shoulder buttons yet, not in the case or anything. You'd just have to wire to the controller chip. Screen is a 3.5 inch, only one that'll fit that case, it's the same case as the TSF, can't remember the name of it though.

SS

The rest of the controller is wired though, right? And is it a SNES controller chip or two NES ones wired together? It looks like a SNES one in the picture, but I'm not sure if that's the controller chip or something else.

Alright, sounds good! Now I just have to convince my dad that I can get the basement cleaned up so I can actually use this thing. About a year ago there was a ton of rain over here and our basement got flooded while I was away, so my dad moved everything over to my workspace and I couldn't work there, anymore. I haven't been able to mod ever since. (tehsadz) But now I'll get off my ass and do something about it XD

In the mean time, I'd like to see a video if you've got the time. I'll still probably buy it without a video, I just think it would be cool to see one. You don't have to make one if you don't have time, though.

I don't know, just a short video showing some to the circuits, and the case, I guess.

Great! Thanks for posting that. I'll let you know when i'm about to send you the money, I'll probably do it by this coming Saturday or Sunday. I assume we'll be using PayPal? What's your account?

Back