FS/T: TI regulators, all misc. parts needed for a portable

nevermind1534

I've got some [PTH08000 and PTH08080 regulators] that I'll ship internationally for $15 each, with the resistor and capacitor that are required for an N64p included. If I run out and have to pay for them, the price will be higher. If anybody is interested, let me know. I'll ship almost anywhere and take almost any form of payment.

I had to start charging $15, because I now have to buy them, instead of ordering samples from TI.

If you're interested, please PM me.

The $15 includes shipping to anywhere in the world (minus North Korea and Cuba). If you want to buy more than one, I can give a volume discount.

If you need/want a different resistor/capacitor combo, let me know, and I can get it for you. I can also sell just resistors or capacitors; I ordered 5,000 1k8 ohm resistors, and can get you pretty much any value of capacitor or resistor.

I will also sell wire, LEDs, and my services. I have no extra psone screens at the moment, and I have a limited supply of N64s, but I have enough NES boards for every person on the forums to make a portable. I'll even remove the expansion slot for free.

Give me a list of all parts that you need, and I'll give a price. If you buy more, you pay less.

Re: FS/T: TI PTH08000 and PTH08080 regulators capacitor resistor

"required resistor"

Required resistor for WHAT?

snowpenguin said:
"required resistor"

Required resistor for WHAT?
:facepalm: SP, You've built(at least I think you have) atleast a HALF of an N64 portable.

The Reg requires a 1.8k Ohm Resistor+ 100 uF Cap to output the 3.3v from 7.4v

Guess what.

The PTH series has been used for a LOT more than the n64.

And nowhere did he say it was for making an n64p. How was I supposed to know?

Oh I don't know, maybe because you're on a modding forum where the only use of a TI regulator (so far as I know) is for an N64 portable?

Nope.

Been used on many other things.

Was used for a DC once I believe, a playstation, A GC even I think.
N64 is nowhere near the only console that takes under 5.5v as one of its voltages.

For all we know, it could be a resistor for 5v to power something that has a 7805 for power.

snowpenguin said:
Nope.

Been used on many other things.

Was used for a DC once I believe, a playstation, A GC even I think.
N64 is nowhere near the only console that takes under 5.5v as one of its voltages.

For all we know, it could be a resistor for 5v to power something that has a 7805 for power.

Snow. The most common use for the PTH Series Regulator, At least on Modretro and Benheck, is For N64s. Its fairly easy to assume when hes talking about a resistor with it, its for an N64.

BACK ON TOPIC.

SP, it's totally possible to say EXACTLY what you said, only without being a douche bag.

βeta said:
SP, it's totally possible to say EXACTLY what you said, only without being a douche bag.

Hahaha he is a douche bag :lol:

Back