FS- partial comission GCp

Basement_Modder

He who mods in thy basement.
I am trading my QUAD 64 for a psone screen, gamecube, and 11.1v battery, among other things. I am making a ZN-40 GCp out of them. Who wants it?

The earlier you ask, the more of it can be customized for you. At this point, it's almoast all at your disgression. Paint color, controller ports, etc.

The further I get, the less choices you can make. At this point, the only things that are set in stone is that I'm having a 4-LED modded psone screen, a ZN-40 case with a JB-55 on the back, and 5000mAh li-po's.

$700 gets you 4 controller ports.

$650 gets you one player port either 2nd or 1st.

$620 gets you built-in controlls only.

doesn't that seem kinda like laptopkingz? one controller port doesn't cost that much money.

Yeah, it would kind of make more sense to charge more money for more features, and less money for less features. EX:

1. Built in controls come standard, but I can add 1 to 4 more controller ports for X amount of cash.

If you're installing one, you might as well do all 4.

Plus The way GCN ports are, using a separate board and all, its more difficult to work with/fit in the casing.

It's stupid to charge anything more than a few dollars for extra controller ports.

Extra controller ports is a nuisance to fit in the portable. I would have added 10-20 bucks extra, but its all a matter of opinion really.

Bump.

The reason I'm charging so much for controller ports is because there's only one spot where there'll be room, and it will require an assload of cutting and rewiring and hotglue to get them to fit and still have the disk drive work right.

Back