FS or FT : Gamecubes

hailrazer

Frequent Poster
So I happen to have 7 or 8 Rev C Gamecubes. They work perfectly but I don't need them.

If anyone wants one I can try to get them to you for around $18 shipped. No power cord, AV cable, or controller just the console.

Or I might be willing to trade for interesting items.

If no-ones interested I might try to build a fort or something out of them.

You have to make them. With buying the parts and making them it would cost me about $30 to make all three.

Yes I have some, but no not for sale.

ttsgeb said:
I'll give you and e-cookie if you make the fort.
Screw that, an e-cake.

We'll have tchay also build a fort, but out of dead mobo's. I'll construct a hotglue one, and then we'll all go to war or something.

SS

I'll take two of these for the sake of cutting them down and making a guide for everyone if you can do $30 shipped for two Hail.

EDIT: I only need the motherboards btw, and if you could toss in the DD daugterboards or de-solder the male connector. :D

Ashen said:
I'll take two of these for the sake of cutting them down and making a guide for everyone if you can do $30 shipped for two Hail.

EDIT: I only need the motherboards btw, and if you could toss in the DD daugterboards or de-solder the male connector. :D

So I have to take the time to dis-assemble them and dis-assemble the dd's AND give you a price break? Sheesh you want me to pay you to take them also ? :p

I guess I could do it. Just for you big guy :)

Ashen said:

Hey, if you end up getting some for this could you send me a lid switch board? I messed up the one in my Rev.A cube during reassembly...

Back