FS: Lifebook P1610 (pics up)

vskid3

Nice little computer, but I don't use it as much as I thought I would.
Its a tablet convertible, 9" resistive touchscreen, 1.2GHz Core Solo, 1GB RAM, 80GB HDD, extended battery, gets about 3 hours depending on what you're doing. Has Windows 7 installed (XP tablet key on bottom, but some characters are nearly worn off), includes a 4GB SD card that I've been using for readyboost. I'm wanting about $200+shipping OBO for it, no trades in mind, if you have something good, PM me. Just ask if you have any questions.
2011-03-15151543.jpg

2011-03-15151647.jpg

2011-03-15151458.jpg

I may be interested. Not dibs, but if it's still for sale this weekend, I may want it. *waits impatiently for paycheck*

J.D said:
What kind of games can it run?
It is pretty close to an Atom netbook in performance. If there is anything in particular that you want me to test, let me know.

ttsgeb said:
Ok, how's the screen outdoors and what's it's resolution?
Screen made to be usable outdoors, I haven't tried mine personally, but Palmer had one and said it was pretty good. Resolution is 1280x768.
There is currently a trade pending on BH, I'll let you know what happens.

The screen looks great in bright sunlight, I loved mine for the time I had it. This thing is much better at multitasking that Atom, too, in my experience.

When I say kinda I mean really except that I have no money and can offer only trade goods. Also congratulations on using the phrase, "what she said" without being stupid.

Bump, available.
Current dibs order is ttsgeb, blaze3927 from BH, and samjc3. I'll send you a PM, ttsgeb.

err, can I get you $50 now, and then the remainder by sunday, possibly first thing in the morning, if McDonalds get's off their asses and sets up direct deposit... I've been waiting impatiently for my paycheck since you put this back in the open. Seriously, this is the reason I didn't quit that flaxty job two weeks ago.

Back