FS: Gateway M500 for $110

J.D

No Stranger To Love
I need money.

I have a Gateway M500 I'd be willing to sell for $110, but I may be willing to negotiate. It's missing the RAM cover and the (~`), (6^), (+=), and (]}) keys. They all still have the rubber tact switches, so they're functional. You can buy new keys on the internet.

The laptop currently has no RAM, but I will find the RAM within a week (it's at my dad's house and he's moving.) If I can't find it within a week, I will buy it myself with the money you paid me.

This laptop also has incredible audio. It even has a subwoofer, which is awesome.

Specs:

15.2" Screen (1280x840 resolution, I think)
Pentium 4 Intel Processor
Comes with Windows XP Home
Upgradeable to 1GB of RAM
Probably has Intel Integrated GraphicsNVIDIAR GeForce4 Go
A track pad that doesn't suck balls and is pretty awesome.
S-Video out
A cool little LCD that displays audio and video information I presume (I have to replace the RAM on this thing so I haven't booted it up yet)
A pretty good microphone
Slot-loading Disk Drive

Also, as soon as I boot this thing up I will get rid of any personal information on it. It is currently running Windows XP, but upon request I can put any distro of Linux on it or Micro XP, which is basically Windows XP but gutted out, only 100MB large. Boots up in 5 seconds.

photo0270.jpg

Do you know the proccessor speed? Also, whats the HDD size, and does it get really hot?

Unless you have anything I want (e.g Game Boy games) then I'd prefer money.

Back