FS: Blue 64drive *SOLD*

bud

DAT ASS
I don't use this nearly as much as I thought I would. It is amazing, but I just don't have time to play video games anymore.
LNaExl.jpg

This is the best N64 flash cart out there. Super fast loading, nearly perfect compatibility, and a super sexy menu. It was definitely worth the $200 dollars I spent on it.

I'm willing to let it go for $180 shipped. For $20 more, I'll throw in my 4gb CF card, seeing as I don't have anything else that uses CF. The card will be sent erm, "used" if you catch my drift. ;)

I accept PayPal, I ship like a boss, and I'd prefer to sell it to someone in the US. I'd consider other places if you make it worth my time.

Hey bud,

Stumbled upon this thread a few weeks ago via google and been mulling it over since then.

Been in the market for a flashcard for a while but $200 is just so expensive.

Is the flashcard still for sale? Including the CF card, I offer you $140 (in addition to shipping to Australia, whatever that turns out to be, probably $10-$20).

I'm happy to do it through eBay or direct PayPal money transfer to you.

sediri said:
Hey bud,

Stumbled upon this thread a few weeks ago via google and been mulling it over since then.

Been in the market for a flashcard for a while but $200 is just so expensive.

Is the flashcard still for sale? Including the CF card, I offer you $140 (in addition to shipping to Australia, whatever that turns out to be, probably $10-$20).

I'm happy to do it through eBay or direct PayPal money transfer to you.
Not only is it sold, but that is a terrible offer.

Yeah I could have sworn last I checked it wasn't sold.. Maybe I should have put up offer faster.

I'd dispute the terrible offer part though, it would be $160 including shipping and I wouldn't even mind not getting the CF card, in which case it would be only $20 less than your asking price... I was kind of expecting a counter offer lol.

Now that I look back I probably would have paid the full $200. You can't buy them right now without being on a waiting list for months (VERY SCARY since it's a lot of money to fork over for a pre-order). Strangely enough I'd rather pay money to somebody who has 2000 posts on a forum and get it right away, because they're more likely to be a legitimate person haha

Marshall has almost 3000 posts on benheck and is a mod. Also, shipping to Australia is NOT 10-20 bucks. More like 30-50.

^ Touche. I accept the creator of the 64Drive is well-established in the community and isn't likely to run away with people's money.

$30-$50 shipping from US-Australia is heaps. Maybe an N64 cart could be sent in those small bubble-wrap envelopes instead of a box for less...

(Mods can lock this thread now, if they want)

Back