FS: $45 WII CONSOLE among other stuff.

J.D

No Stranger To Love
For sell:

Acekard 2: Doesn't have a label on it, comes with 2GB SD card. $10 shipped.

Modded Wii: I really haven't messed around with this too much. Updated BootMii and the homebrew channel a couple months ago, haven't installed anything on the SD card (which I will supply you for $5 extra if I can find it.) Doesn't look very pretty (used to be ShockSlayers...haha), has an N64 metal plate on the side for RF Gamecube controllers or something like that, and has some minimal wires hanging out the back. Taking offers on this one. Console only.

Sega Radica: Bought it at a thrift shop a long time ago, thought I could make a profit selling it, but apparently not :p Taking offers.

Dysfunctional PSP-1000: Has custom firmware and whatnot on it, so you can run emulators and stuff. I removed the disk drive from it by force, and it was working fine for about a week. Haven't been able to get it to turn on for more then a year now. Taking $35 shipped for this, will add a gold replacement case and charger for $12 more.

I will ship within one or two weeks after receiving receiving money. PayPal or concealed cash only. Only shipping in North America.

Re: FS: Acekard 2, Modded Wii, and whatever else I can find.

How much ya looking for for the Wii? Sort of interested.

I think around $75 shipped should suffice.

Oh flax even more interested. Uhh let me do a little budgeting and see if I can do it on this paycheck.

Edit:
Get me some pics bro. Also, is anything included? At least hookups, I hope?

Haha that is one ugly Wii, but I'm still interested. I'm selling some junk on eBay right now, so I should have the cash for this by the end of next week at the latest :awesome:

Don't worry too much about including a game, I'm just gonna get a loader and download games :p And if you only have hookups that you need to use, don't worry about it, I'll just buy some.

Edit:
Actually what would be awesome if you can't include hookups would be if you could throw in a Gamecube remote so I can play virtual console games.

I can include a Gamecube controller.

Bump: Willing to trade the Wii for OoT 3D and $25.

I recognized that Wii from the picture, without reading your post!

It's the same Wii that Bo or whoever brought to MRCT. I think it went through 4 different MR members :p

BUMP - I will sell this for $55 shipped. I really want to get rid of this Wii, someone take it from me :p

I think like, bo gave it to me and then I sold it to dj.

The plate melted into the side was to raise the wii up when on a flat surface, because certain wireless controllers have bigass receivers that weren't designed for the wii laying down, and they would bend/break the controller ports. It never occurred to me to set the Wii ON TOP of something, I felt better about using a blowtorch and handy n64 shielding. Plus, there's an n64 a/v port on the back that I added because I don't have any wii a/v cables. ::3:

SS

Pending trade to moz.

Almost got the best deal ever, but my client lived in Australia, and I didn't want to ship there :p still up for grabs.

At first I was like, "Wii for $45? Yes please!" And then I was like, "Wait....wii. Nevermind."

Back