FS: 360 Elite (Zephyr) and Jtag'd 360 (Xenon)

Harshboy

I am currently selling two different 360's. One is an unmodified Xbox 360 Elite and the other is a JTAG'd Xbox 360 Pro.

Xbox 360 Elite - $160 Shipped
Unmodified and NOT BANNED
20GB HDD
Zephyr Motherboard (HDMI)
BenQ DVD Drive (Stock)
Includes 203W Power Brick and HDMI Cable + Audio Breakout.
Never had RROD
Stock Black Casing

Xbox 360 JTAG'D - $210 shipped
Has the JTAG Hack with XBR3 which enables you to run unsigned code and NOT BANNED (But don't go online unless you have spare KV's) I will also include original NAND Dump on a CD.
120GB HDD preloaded with Freestyle Dashboard with Emulators
Xenon Motherboard (Non-HDMI)
BenQ DVD Drive (LT Firmware for Backups)
Includes 203W Power Brick and for additional $20, official Microsoft VGA Cable + Audio Cable.
Never had RROD
Custom White and Black Case Pic1 Pic2

No controllers will be included with either system. Both of these systems are in excellent condition and have never shown any signs of a problem. These are my personal 360's so they have never been owned by anyone but me and I have taken great care of them.

QuickSkop3 said:
May Be interested in JTAG, are you USING an LPT port or a USB mod? also, is the LPT port perma-there?

I used an LPT Port to flash it and I have removed the flashing cable from the motherboard. You can flash the 360 using Xell so it was unneeded. I'm including the original NAND too so you can make the latest freeboot image and flash it easily using Xell and a flashdrive.

Also, Little confused which stage this JTAG is in. You hacked the NAND, Put the Freestyle Dash on it (Which Does what again), yet it has no Xell, but has XBR, does it have XEXmenu?

Where is this JTAG at in the Process?

QuickSkop3 said:
Also, Little confused which stage this JTAG is in. You hacked the NAND, Put the Freestyle Dash on it (Which Does what again), yet it has no Xell, but has XBR, does it have XEXmenu?

Where is this JTAG at in the Process?

It does have Xell...

It has Freestyle Dashboard (a XEXmenu replacement, its better) and works 100% with unsigned code. It will play game rips, emulators, etc. If you want XEXmenu, I can put it on there for you, but Freestyle Dashboard is much better.

Back