FAIL - Game Boy Color Frontlight

tomwelling

Ok guys hello you all, i just registered.
My aim was frontlighting a CGB but i failed hard and i need some tip..

The reason of my failure is i cant play with the frontlight, i mean a zone (pixel) that should be black, its light grey: i cant almost see it.Looks like theres a contrast problem, because the light is not so bright

Thanks in advice, sorry for my english, let me know :lol:

EDIT: ok im an idiot i put the display on the wrong side! Btw i still have a problem, tried with soap, saliva but cant make the screen clear. Suggestions?

Thanks.

img0056as.jpg

What are you trying to clean exactly? If you want to get rid of the scratches, replacements for the outside of the screen (the part attached to the case) can be cheaply bought online.

The frontlight panel is very delicate, once you scratch it, there is not much you can do. :(

Well if it is in perfect conditions i could be interested. Just tell me total price + shipping (im in Italy).

Then i only need to check whats cheaper between you and a used gameboy on eBay ;)

Thanks

Yep, in perfect shape. Its in between a screen (I assume the screen is broken) and the plastic screen cover. It hasnt been removed from them, so its never been touched. I tested it on 3v and it worked fine. How does $15 shipped sound?

Uhm thats ok then. About price: i think that is ok too, just PM me the total (including shipping) via PayPal!

Thanks let me know ;)

When it says $15 shipped, that means the shipping price is included in the price he announced (10 for the screen, 5 for shipping, equals 15 all up)

Back