DS Games

Bush

sweet justice
I have had a DS for awhile; unfortunately, I had to get rid of my games and said DS. I picked up a lite, and am in need of some new games. I have played most of the Mario games (64 DS, Mario Kart, Partners in time, etc.) and most of the mainstream Nintendo titles. I was wondering if anyone could suggest some of their favorite games, regardless of genre, for me to check out? Thanks!

To "check out". I see what you did thar.

Call of Duty 4 for DS is almost nothing like the real thing, but it's still fun. Phoenix Wright is popular but I never liked it- you might or might not. I could never get into the DS Pokemon games, not sure if it's because I'm older or because they aren't as good.

There's some good homebrew out there too. If you don't have a flashcart, get one, even if you have no intention of using it for games. It can be a handy media player too. Anyway, OpenTyrian DS is a good port of the classic PC game, which I used to love so much and when I saw the DS port I was like *Can'tSayThisOnTV* YEAH WOSHIP. DSDoom is crippled by a bad control layout. Animanatee isn't really a game- it lets you make animations with layers, colours, onion skin, framerate and the ability to save.

I used to play my DS a lot, but then I started using it only for music and videos, and I have an MP3 player now so I don't use it at all. Six months ago I could recommend a lot of games, now not so much.

Blatantly Pirate, duh. You only buy really good games. Like The World Ends With You. Such a badass game.

My initial thought was to blatantly pirate games. However, I found myself using it almost exclusively for homebrew and as a media player. At one point the game I played the most was Metal Slug emulated under NeoDS. I once watched U-571 on a ferry. That was fun.

Super scribblenauts.At first it appears as a childs game, but the user gets the ability to spawn any tangible noun in the english language. Users may also modify these nouns with 10,000 adjectives to choose from. Don't let the graphics fool you. (they are childish looking scribbles)

Back