Don't forget fathers day!

Well, I have been having a great Father's Day with my 4 kids and wonderful wife; called my dad and let him know I love him, and I'm about do have a great steak dinner with the fam.

Cheers!

I went with the fam and attempted going to Paradise Cove, but that place IS HORRIBLE on fathers day. They wanted $20 per person just to walk onto the beach. So we found another beach area nearby and enjoyed that. We secretly got an orea cake for my step Dad and a red box movie, so should be a fun night.

My dad never came home. Guess he took advantage of Fathers day to be away from me seeing as how I'm the only one home.

My dad was here in Canada for my sisters birthday on June 3, but then he decided he should leave three days before Fathers day... All the way back to Cali... (Where he lives)

Spiicyice said:
My dad was here in Canada for my sisters birthday on June 3, but then he decided he should leave three days before Fathers day... All the way back to Cali... (Where he lives)

i'd rather spend fathers day in california that canada

ToastBucket said:
Spiicyice said:

But without your family?

Spiicyice said:
ToastBucket said:
Spiicyice said:

But without your family?
My dad spent the day in NEW JERSEY to be away from family :)

grossaffe said:
Spiicyice said:
ToastBucket said:
Spiicyice said:

But without your family?
My dad spent the day in NEW JERSEY to be away from family :)

Dang... I feel for you bro :(

I think Gross is pretty happy about that :p

I got my dad a card, fathers day is just eh really.

Back