Does anyone have an N64 shell?

pLover

Apparently plover is a type of bird.
I was wondering if anyone possibly had the leftover case from an N64 project they did. *looks at SS*

But yeah, does anyone have one? Especially one they'd be willing to give away for free?

:facepalm:

He never said he was using it for a portable.
And they look fine.
And even if he was using it for that, he posted this thread to get one not to be told off about how much it sucks.

I'm not using it for a portable. My best friend REALLY wants me to spraypaint his N64, but his mom won't let him let me. So if I get a shell that no one wants, and spraypaint that, then we can move the motherboard of his N64 into the painted shell.

mikeyg said:
pLover said:
The least someone would give it away for is shipping...
Well I know that, I'd obviously pay shipping, but that would only be like... 25 cents.

.................:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

Shipping for an N64 shell will NOT be anywhere NEAR under a dollar. It's gonna be at least $3 or $4 to ship it, you can't even ship a LETTER for 25c.

Really? Oh wow.

Looks like I don't know the postal system as well as I thought I did. :lol:

snowpenguin said:
.................:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

Shipping for an N64 shell will NOT be anywhere NEAR under a dollar. It's gonna be at least $3 or $4 to ship it, you can't even ship a LETTER for 25c.

Actually I doubt very much you could ship it for less than $6.

The Post Office has lost it's mind lately.

pLover said:
I'm not using it for a portable. My best friend REALLY wants me to spraypaint his N64, but his mom won't let him let me. So if I get a shell that no one wants, and spraypaint that, then we can move the motherboard of his N64 into the painted shell.

Then he's not ready to be a modder or... uh, moddee. If you are at a point where your parents are making silly rules about your property, then it's either time to get some independence or get out. Until then, keep to the play pen. It's not good moddership to reference parents as a reason for not doing things (things like "moving to a different house", "selling the family couch", or "buying 1 ton of Silly Putty" aside).

He's the one with the controlling mother, not me. My parent let me mod things just fine. This guy's mom is just... very indescribable.

But I don't think he wants to mod things, anyway. He just asked me to spraypaint the case for him.

Back