DK64 Controller on eBay

Hee hee I reproduced like 10 of these with a decal maker kit on standard yellow controllers and sold them so I could get some more game boy pockets.

From what I've heard, they're not that great for actual use, and too rare to hack up unless you have lots of money around.

I want one.

XCVG said:
From what I've heard, they're not that great for actual use, and too rare to hack up unless you have lots of money around.

I want one.
Wait which one are you talking about. Cuz the Horizontal Minipad is considered the best N64 pad around according to general concensus.

@Hail, do you recommend I should get one? If so, what colour. On ebay, the seller has blue, red, yellow, and gold, but the gold one costs $40 or $50 more.

How many do you have?

davem314 said:
@Hail, do you recommend I should get one? If so, what colour. On ebay, the seller has blue, red, yellow, and gold, but the gold one costs $40 or $50 more.

How many do you have?

Do you want it for modding or just to play with an N64. For modding it's cheaper to use a Gamecube analog/d-pad and a SuperPad buttons. But for playing on the N64 the Hori is the best stick I've used.

And whatever color you like :)

I'm planning to use it on a console, not mod it. I've been trying to get a cheap SuperPad Plus, or MakoPad, but all the ones I've found cheap on ebay only ship within America, a problem since I live in Australia.

Is the Hori Pad price reasonable?

And thanks for such a quick reply.

Back