Digital Potentiometer and an LM386

Put 30 volts or so across it, scan the resulting flame and superimpose it over a picture of a joint in Photoshop.

Seriously though, do you have a specific part in mind? I think there is something on doing exactly this in the LM386 thread, but I'm not entirely sure. I remember seeing it somewhere, if I find it I'll link it.

I haven't really looked at any specific parts, I just need something that will work. I was hoping someone had done this before.

Depends on the model of digital pot and what LM386 design you're using. Find us some part numbers, then we can help you.

Would bentomo's work? viewtopic.php?f=9&t=7552

Also: http://forums.benheck.com/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=33406

You are also the 5th result on google when searching for "digital pot LM386".

Also Mario knows his flax. Just making that clear for anyone that doesn't remember all the previous discussions on this far and wide.

If you can get a concrete solution, I'll probably build on of these too for my XGC, seeing as how I want the trimmer pot I'm currently using for other things kind of.

SS

Free sample a Maxim Dallas Semi ds1869 10k digital potentiometer. Use the datasheet to wire it up. Has up and down push buttons and even has non-volatile eeprom that stores volume level.
Although the pot is linear, it hasn't bothered me much given the resolution (number of taps).

Back