Dear ModRetro

βeta

ModRetro Legend
You are doing an excellent job reporting spam posts and not posting in their threads.
It makes our job SO much easier.

Thank you.

-Staff

Why are there so many spambots recently?

And why do they work the way they do? I fail to see how spamming poorly-translated paragraphs with links stuck in them sells stuff. Can't they at least plaster a proper marketing pitch across the internet?

some dumbass out there will fall for that spam crap. The people in India know this and thats why they keep doing it. Makes me want to bomb those Playstations.

Anyhow, your welcome Beta, even though Im preeeety sure that was sarcasm

EDIT

what the heck. the playstation is an awesome system! I object to this word filter!

XCVG said:
Why are there so many spambots recently?

And why do they work the way they do? I fail to see how spamming poorly-translated paragraphs with links stuck in them sells stuff. Can't they at least plaster a proper marketing pitch across the internet?
It helps their search rank on search engines. If more sites are linking to a site, it helps the Google pigeons rank things.

Dear Admin/Moderator Team (and Palmertech)

Reporting spambots is not necessary. If you check the newest posts, there's obviously like over 9000 spambot posts and threads. Isn't that hard to figure out.

-JD

Back