Component lead.... fell into my lap by chance?

:tophat:

Good day

So I wanted to start a gamecube handheld project and to raise the money I decided to sell some of the things I have acquired lately one of the said things being a european scart lead....

However on closer inspection I believe it isn't a nintendo scart lead... but a non branded scart lead modded together with a component lead!

When I purchased the said stuff the guy told me it included the standard tv cables.......

when I unscrewed the scart connector the wires from what I believe to be the component lead are blue red and green

If so then I paid $40 for a gamecube boxed, wavebird boxed, 16 games including Pikmin2 x2, Skies of arcadia x2, and a few others also worth money

Is this lead a component lead?

(if it's not I may go and whip myself with the cable for getting so excited)

Yes, that is a modded GameCube component cable! Extremely lucky find you have there... a real GameCube SCART cable should have one connector going to the GameCube, and that's the AV one. The AV connector (non-shielded connector) on that setup you have there is most likely just used for sound. Don't consider yourself at a loss at all for not getting a real SCART cable :awesome: .

that mod according to current ebay prices....and scart....200$
do not sell it...
keep it and enjoy your find...

if you sell that i will hunt you down and slap you for being foolish

Back