Check This Out!!

Oh no, one of the many, many times this will be brought up. This thing pops up about every two months on benheck :rofl:

There have been a zillion threads about that piece of crap and its successor. I don't know a lot about it, so I'll leave it up to someone else to explain what's wrong with it.

Will explain.

For one, it has horrid build quality. They break very easily and are made up of very cheap components. Then the companay that made it tried to get everybody to think it had stereo sound by adding another set of speaker holes..But there was only one speaker. Plus it has very very poor compatability. Probably around or lower than the sj3.

Oh, and did I forget to mention the fact that the B and A buttons are reversed? Try having fun playing like that. You would keep pressing the wrong button by mistake.

So yeah, as i said before, it is a piece of crap nes clone.

RevRon said:
So....What makes it crap? Would it still be good for its Noac?

I asked a frend who had one the same thing. I was told I could get a better NOAC for around $20.

The FC Mobile 2 is awesome though. The speaker kinda sucks but other then that that, it's a nice, cheap nesp. The buttons aren't reversed, and it's pretty durable. I dropped it on a hardwood floor from fairly high up, and it didn't even wiggle the cartridge loose. It feels solid too. The Fc Mobile 1 may suck, but the FC Mobile 2 is pretty awesome.

Plus, I got it for 20$.

Have some faith in yorself man! You can do this!

For $20 though it sounds liek a decent deal. Im big on the idea of making my own thogh. No extra controller bits I never use. Bigger screen. Better sound. Someday Ill do it.

I bought one of these for $20 at the flea market brand new. I love it. B and A buttons are not reversed. Build quality is good and screen is easy to read. Also you can hook to TV and get around 4 hours of play out 1 set of regular alkaline batteries. For $20 I think it is a great Portable. You could never build one for that price. Also the compatibility is great. I have not had one game that did not work. Don't judge it until you try it.

A lot of other games do not work on it. Find a friend with a large collection and start trying out a lot of games. You will see what i mean.

I hate these things so much! (except the case, right Palmer? ;) ) Some noob is going to casemod one of these sometime and say they built an NESp, I swear it! If they were really sneaky, they could use a psone screen hooked into the A/V out. :lol:

Basement_Modder said:
I hate these things so much! (except the case, right Palmer? ;) ) Some noob is going to casemod one of these sometime and say they built an NESp, I swear it! If they were really sneaky, they could use a psone screen hooked into the A/V out. :lol:

If you are going through the trouble of using a PSone screen, then why bother using an FC Mobile?

XCVG said:
Basement_Modder said:
Noobs don't know that. :lol:

If you are going through the trouble of using a PSone screen, then why bother using an FC Mobile?

Back