CGB Frontlight Mod

Tonywony

Im looking for someone to frontlight my CGB, i have all the materials GBC+SP and a new shell to house it in along with some new buttons. the only reason i need someone to do it for me is because i dont have access to a soldering iron. if anyone is intrested ill gladly ship it to you and pay you handsomely.

Bibin should be able to do it for you. Not sure whether he openly takes commissions, but he's the only person I can remember doing it.

thanks,i just sent him an email, i could only imagine with the popularity of this project he must get many inquiry's about it until he responds the project is still open to anyone who has the time.

Tonywony said:
he must get many inquiry's about it

Fortunately not as much as one might fear

notthatmuch.png

Generally I'm not a fan of doing GBC commissions as there's a high chance of minor error ruining the frontlight panel (it scratches from EVERYTHING). I responded to your email.

ill let you know as soon as bibin gets back to me, who ever ends up doing it im trying to save them time by doing most of the dissasembly of the gbc and SP so that basically all you have to do is solder, trying to make it smooth as possible for you :lol:

Back